With countless craft beers from across Australia set to descend upon Ballarat, 2016 will be the biggest and best festival to date.
Along with the opportunity to sample rare brews, you’ll get the chance to immerse yourself in the brewing process and discover the fine art of matching your favourite ales with food.
Speaking of food, a cavalcade of food trucks from around the state will be on site, ready to provide the energy needed to soak up the festive atmosphere.
Entertainment includes a line up of independent artists throughout the day plus a bucket load of kids’ activities.
Don’t miss out on one of the biggest days on the Australian beer calendar.
- Craft beers from across Australia
- Discover the brewing process
- Learn to match your favourite beer with food
- A range of food trucks
- Select local wines for tasting
- A line up of Independent artists throughout the day
- Kids’ activities
- Non-alcoholic beverages also available